Monday, July 30, 2012

Personal REIC Disclaimer

I posted earlier about REIC on this blog and how I'm not much of a salesman and such. While true, I have no sales experience (unless you count my LDS mission), I think telling myself "I'm not a salesman" or "I'm a bad salesman" etc. is poor self talk. Not having experience does not equate to being bad at something.

Also, I have now officially joined the REIC direct sales team. So while my two previous posts were created when I had no such affiliation, I thought it appropriate to state that now I do. Still, due to my aversion to sales, there is little that could persuade me to actively pursue this. I am doing things that are far beyond my comfort zone. It is because I believe very much that REIC can help people, no matter their current financial situation, to obtain financial freedom. In fact, if you can start before you become to "settled" into your current situation, the more quickly you'll be able to obtain that freedom.

Anyway, the main point of this post is to state that I know have joined the direct sales team which previously I knew little about.

No comments:

Post a Comment